mf activa combine

neilw

can anyone oblige with some pictures of the mf activa combine, header up an down, auger out, i've had alook on some previous topics but wanted a bit more research.....Thanks!!

Also, if I want a 5480 to match is it the new paint job or the old??

• 1 month later...

Thank you very much MJB1, just what I was after!!!!!

Is it the usual delicate UH standard??

Nice looking... :o

well this one is from 'pullen's dodgy dealers' so it had been removed from the box before , but i have heard a steady hand is required for the first removal

easy way to remove them is leave the polly outer on, tip the whle thig upside down, and cut the wires off against the polly

turn it the right way up, cut the tape and remove the top half and it just lifts out, quick remove of the wire over the wheels, which now isnt as long due to the bottom being cut away, job done, thats how marcu's "dodgy pullens deal" was done and my other one and the fendt as well ,not broken anything on them yet