Agritechnica models 2009!

AJH

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

200 & 828 fendts ....yummy :D .I know some get fed up with all the fendts, but no me ;D .just don't like the siku :-\

PM me if you want me to look out for them mate  ;)

The combine looks good... not for me but a nice model

it all depends which body parts you are missing  :D :D  if I would be missing some of my more important parts I wouldn't call that gettting away with it.

chicken go on just buy it :D :D :D :D  i told her shes not getting a xmas pressie after seeing the dommy, needless to say i am missing a few body parts at present but i got away with it :D :D :D

The Fendt combine looks amazing, wonder if it will be adapted for the MF version as well?  However the Dominator 108 is something else - and somewhat leftfield to see Norev entering the 1/32 fray...I only know them for making 1/43 cars (have a particularly nice Alfa Romeo 159 by them).  I wonder which company will have a go next - Minichamps?

Oh and the Weise Deutz with cab is lovely too, must look out for that one.

I wonder if there will be any more surprises like the last time?

The Fendt combine looks amazing, wonder if it will be adapted for the MF version as well?  However the Dominator 108 is something else - and somewhat leftfield to see Norev entering the 1/32 fray...I only know them for making 1/43 cars (have a particularly nice Alfa Romeo 159 by them).  I wonder which company will have a go next - Minichamps?

Oh and the Weise Deutz with cab is lovely too, must look out for that one.

I wonder if there will be any more surprises like the last time?

there will be a few surprises, but not that many like last time i think. When you see what already is announced :o

Texas

3 pictures from Schuco:

img_01_1777.jpg

MB trac 1800 grau-blau (1:32) erhältlich bei Schuco in Halle 5 Stand E37, Fendt Vario 936 schwarz-silber mit Doppelbereifung vorne und hinten (1:87) erhältlich bei Schuco in Halle 5 Stand E37

img_01_1778.jpg

Krone BiGM400 (1:87) erhältlich bei Krone in Halle 7 Stand C37a

img_01_1779.jpg

Fendt Mähdrescher mit Mähwerk und Mähwerkanhänger 9460R (1:32) erhältlich bei Fendt in Halle 9 Stand E18

Is Atte the only one going ? I thought there were others going as well.

I can hardly wait to find out what the Agrartoy and Claas model of the year will be.

Aargh, so hard not to tell, I know the Agrartoy model, but promised not to tell until the first day of Agritechnica. I have number 98 of 100 which I got as a special gift from Agrartoy.

Would love to go to Agritechnica, but had too choose between it and Zwolle, and Zwolle won :)

Sonny

is it just a ltd edition of a model already released ???

or is it a brand new model?

Aargh, so hard not to tell, I know the Agrartoy model, but promised not to tell until the first day of Agritechnica. I have number 98 of 100 which I got as a special gift from Agrartoy.

Would love to go to Agritechnica, but had too choose between it and Zwolle, and Zwolle won :)

Sonny