Pallets, Parsnips & Piles

Lord Ferguson

Question

• Answers 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Great thanks Martin - they are in fact 1/32nd scale Euro Pallets (ish) - 1/32nd scale is 37mm wide (not 35) but it's near as damn it.  As for the width a standard pallet is 31.25mm - so it makes sense that thats about Euro size.  So in conclusion the Siku pallets are about 1/32nd scale - Go I hope that makes sense :D

Great thanks Martin - they are in fact 1/32nd scale Euro Pallets (ish) - 1/32nd scale is 37mm wide (not 35) but it's near as damn it.? As for the width a standard pallet is 31.25mm - so it makes sense that thats about Euro size.? So in conclusion the Siku pallets are about 1/32nd scale - Go I hope that makes sense :D

Brilliant Mark. Glad they are 1/32. They are a wee bitty small for carrying some things but they do the job for me...... ;) ;)

Hello TM810 - Believe it or not I don't own a loader at the present time.  I have ordered a Joal JCB Teletruck which should be here by the end of the week - I'll take some pictures then.  Been frantically trying to get hold of the 5455 with loading forks but so far we've scoured Holland to no avail  :(

If it helps the measurements are 31x37mm - can take a picture near a tractor if that helps ???

the measurements will be ok,i'll cut a bit of card and put the everad sprayer on it see how it fits

Do you want a pallet for an Everard Sparyer then TM810 - if you want a specific size one I could make you one (no charge for a fellow Massey Fan - JD fans they're ?150 each)

doesn't need to be a certain size,as the one on the farm used to hang over the sides,was only used to keep it off the ground,along with other bits,and to move it out if needed,so the normal size will be fine,i will let you know when i am ready for some,but theres no rush

doesn't need to be a certain size,as the one on the farm used to hang over the sides,was only used to keep it off the ground,along with other bits,and to move it out if needed,so the normal size will be fine,i will let you know when i am ready for some,but theres no rush

OK TM810 - Will give me time to improve them a little then - the wood I have is too thick really (1.5mmx3mm) needs to be about 0.75mmx3mm really.  And get some blue GKN coloured paint.  Don't think I'll be making too many to be honest - they're well fiddly to do and I don't have a ghreat deal of patience ;)

Thanks TM810 - they are true 1/32nd scale (ish) a blue GKN Chep pallett is 1.0m x 1.2m wide - these are 31mmx37mm (true scale give or take points of a mm).? Will be painting them tonight (only made 6 !) - I'm gonna make some plain wood ones too to make it look authentic around Aardvark farm.

Don't even go there Ben either !!!!? ;D ;D

bugger!!  :D :D :D :D

check out my JCB fork convo  topic...can use siku pallets now :)....thank god, i have 50! :D :D :D