Hello from Slovenia

My Tractor is sexy

I don't know if there's a right place to introduce myself.

I'm Bob,24 old.I live in Slovenia,EU.

I starting collect models very young,but i play with them(Siku) and most of are gone.But some of them I started to rebuild and I become hell-of-a 1:32 farm collector!

There are some of forums with 1:32 collectors,but i realize that one is the best!

I hope we work and share well!

Peace from Slovenia!

p.s.I'm sorry if sometimes my english is not so good.

Welcome MTIS it is good to have another international member join us.

You are the first person to say hello from Slovenia. I hope you find everything you want here at FTF.

Any questions, just ask. Oh and your English is very good!

:) Tris.

As good a place as any. 

Welcome to the forum, Bob.  We think it is the very Best as we are all enthusiasts

Please do not apologise for your English as it is very good and frankly I cannot speak your language at all and very little of other languages to my everlasting shame!  :(

welcome to the forum bob , look forward to seeing some pictures of your collection , please dont worry about your english , we sometimes struggle with it ourselves  :D

i don't quite know what language you speak in Slovenia ?

russian ?

I'm always Russian... here there and everywhere...

Anyway... welcome indeedy MTIS... it's good to have you here... as above... your English is so much better than my Slovene I can tell you...

zdravo Äe že hoÄete!

Please don't reply in Slovene... I don't want to have to google it show you up

In Slovenia we speak slovenian language.But it's similar with Russian.Russian,Slovene,Croatian,Bolgarian, and other are ''slovanski'' jeziki/languages.It has the similar name,but it's very different than Russian.I speak Slovene/SlovenÅ¡Äina.

Lord Ferguson.....That's correct!Where do you learn that?In my country there are many Great Britain tourists who have rebuild old houses and they live there now.Mostly in the place called ''Prekmurje''.

The tractor in my avatar (Ford 9600) is not mine,but I have the Ford 4000.Just for hobby and little farming.

I will post more photos soon.Stay focused:)I have: JD 4020 4WD,JD 8530,JD 4955,MF 3050 A,JD 6930 premium and some other goodies to buy and put together...I have Ford 8830 to convert and MF 9240... 8)

Regards,

Bob