case maxxum 125

Smithy140

I have not seen this model in the flesh, so to speak, but why do you think is is so bad?  :-\ :-\

because all it is to be perfectly honest is the mxu 125 with different decals. all the mudgaurds are different on the real one and with no mirrors or flashing lights its nowhere near as good as the pumas they ahve made

It is a poor effort considering that Britains could use the Puma cab and mudguards

Except that the Puma cab mouldings would probably need reworking to fit. 

The only surprise to me is that it should surprise anyone else that it is just new decals - we knew this in 2007 when they updated the New Holland TS135A into the T6070 with just a decal change. The Maxxum 125 is basically the same tractor.

It is also worth pointing out that both Case-IH and New Holland will have approved the models as they are.

• 1 month later...

well do you have any pics of the case you had done up and all

well what i hate about the case is the tires they are hard when you push the tractor over a hard surface it makes a loud noise, the rear linkage is a bit terrible because you cant put it down far enough so it can hook onto the trailer instead you have to lift the trailer and hook it on at an angle  >:( they could at least put a from linkage on the front instead of weights and the detail i have seen better britains tractors interiors are good but the case is horrible in detail but is a nice tractor if universal hobbies had done it it would look better than the case

but the ertl maxxuum has the 140 number so why the 125 again on the britains/rc2 one. and i don't know whats the top model of the case maxxum range. its known that the companys ask for the top model to be made. so why mess about with a 125 then but thats between rc2 and the companys.maybe this could be addressed at the britains meeting.

To be fair  about it being a 125 for once it isnt the top of the range model so it makes a change but see what your getting at. The one I had done up is basically the same. its the ertl 140 with mirrors beacon and a siku front hitch (its on farmmodels)  so there isnt much different.

They could of made a little more effort with thsi model thats all I am saying