Zwolle 2009

texas

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

forgot about them steve thanks for that, got old ford near by pdh to, will have a ponder

I've thought about going for the past couple of years Sean, just not got round to sorting it out.  So yes I would be interested.  I can probably get 'less costly' EasyJet tickets (my daughter works for Easyjet) so that might help.  Looks as if a hotel needs booking early.  Shall we give it thought in the New Year?

i guess with flybe it might be possible to do exeter instead of bristol?? even if it means a change at say paris or where ever, what you save with easy jet, you loose in fule to bristol, and the higher parking charges there, ? catch 22 really, but i do know of other plans afoot to, which may become clear soon, if not i may well be up for it

maybe, need to sort a few things first, like work, rough times right now, new contracts coming saturday and sunday working as normal days, and knowing our lot they will have all sorts of limits on what sats/ suns you can take of over the year ect ,should have an idea by april next year all being well, till then i am kind of walking in the unknown, but hey i still have a job

A list from FTF members who will be in Zwolle.

Ziko

Stehos

Fordcrazy

Rieko

ErtlErik

N v Eekelen

Johny MF

Barry

Flash 600

Pistol Pete

ford 8830

nielsa123

fergie 699

soloshep 1

britainsfan

Jez

Texas

Maybe there are more members that i forgot.

Texas

• 2 weeks later...

A list from FTF members who will be in Zwolle.

Ziko

Stehos

Fordcrazy

Rieko

ErtlErik

N v Eekelen

Johny MF

Barry

Flash 600

Pistol Pete

ford 8830

nielsa123

fergie 699

soloshep 1

britainsfan

Jez

Texas

Maybe there are more members that i forgot.

Texas

We'll be doing our biennial visit but with a stall this time and the new LEYLANDs.

this is a list of members of the Dutch forum LMF that will be present with stands..

3 Stehos

4 Eicher3108 ( Ronnie ), Terra Gator ( Richard ) en GP Hoving ( Geoffrey )

45 , 46 Niels & JohnyMF

107 Martijn_MF

110 Frank Janmaat & Rob ter Groot

112 Johan Bos & Hoekwi

150 W.H.D. ( willem ) & Ziko

162 Fordcrazy001(Wil)

163 Vitgije, Rick en Stoss

164 forum(Rieko among others)

167 Henry Selten

Nielsa123

the ones in bold are also members here(might even have missed one or two, but i'd adapt that when being made aware of..)

The problem whit that is that everybody needs to leave there stand!

And Niels is also a member here so that would be a problem!

Maybe some one can get by to make photo's by our stand then the people over here get a face behind our nick name's ;):P

Greatings Johny

You are right Johnny. I have someone helping me who can cover for me at my stand but some wont have that luxury. Best place to meet is the terrace ("Terras" on the map) at 12 on both days for members on here.. but please check out the map and visit the stands of the members on here to chat with and to learn to put a face with a (nick)name

cheers,

-Wil

see you there!