If you had £100 to spend. . .

fergie 699

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you had £100 what would you buy

As you've posted this in the farm toys general talk section... I'd spend my £100 on a bespoke made model... like a DBP or a Martyn's Farm Models.. the problem is that I'd most likely be £30 short.. so I'd have to do some begging.... or robbing... one or the other  :D :D

well 100 pounds hey I would buy a censor for my computer and evertime Lord Furbum rambled on about Massey it would be deleted.......Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sweet....... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D  and it would also have a translate option so when pecker pullen pecked out something it could be translated in English........catch me in the corner guys if aunty jo stumbles across this one ::) ::)::):D :D :D

well 100 pounds hey I would buy a censor for my computer and evertime Lord Furbum rambled on about Massey it would be deleted.......Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sweet....... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D  and it would also have a translate option so when pecker pullen pecked out something it could be translated in English........catch me in the corner guys if aunty jo stumbles across this one ::) ::)::):D :D :D

Never mind Aunty Jo, Aunty Sue is on the case. 

Into the corner with you, you naughty boy!  :o  Go directly to the corner, do not pass Go and do not collect £100. 

;D ;D ;D

£100 ? hmmm..................

Clutch plate                £50.03

Release bearing carrier  £15.00

Release Bearing          £20.00

Spigot Bearing            £4.50

half ounce of cutters choice & a 1ltr bottle of water

thats me & the 168 sorted !

Oh dear. Crazy Kev and Marcus are due Numpties! This Topic is in 'Farmtoys General Talk' . . . . . . ::);D

I did point that out... but in fairness the question could have been more clear.. the only way to pick up the 'farm toys' aspect of the question is by looking at the topics location... and I must confess that i don't usually do that

Oh dear. Crazy Kev and Marcus are due Numpties! This Topic is in 'Farmtoys General Talk' . . . . . . ::);D

£100 ? hmmm..................

1/32 Clutch plate                £50.03

1/32 Release bearing carrier  £15.00

1/32 Release Bearing          £20.00

1/32 Spigot Bearing            £4.50

1/32 half ounce of cutters choice & a 1/32 1ltr bottle of water

thats me & the 1/32 168 sorted !

better tris  ::):D :D :D

hey hang on my tractor is a farmtoy  as it hasn't done any serious work for years , it's a tractor for me to play with !