John Deere 1120 (finished)

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Det ser riktigt bra ut peter  ;D hur kommer det sig att du inte har lagt ut bilder pÃ¥ ovp pÃ¥ hela din samling ???

Thanks and welcome to FTF Martin,i have used google translate for this  :) :) :)

It looks really good peter how is it that you do not put out pictures of OVP(swedish forum) on your entire collection

The answer is that i have a lot of things to post there and i will do it later on  :)

Very nice job of the wings, Pete. This will be nice to see when it is done. I just googled the tractor and it looks like it was quite a work horse many years ago. :)

Cheers matey  :)

Yes Tris she sure was , I really like those classics  :)

you've been working hard then! Can not wait for the pictures!

Yes Ziko i have  :P :P ;D

now pete dont go teasing people post the pictures up or we will set barry on you at spalding in april :D :D :D :D 

Please Not Barry  :'( :'( :'(  pleeease!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D:-* 

My plan was to enter the Toytrac show but i have to give up that.I have to many things to collect at Zwolle this year  :o :o :o .

But i WILL enter the Spalding show(april) without delay this time.I have promisse Simon that  :D :D :D