unusal green mf200 tipper

Tractorman810

deutz nath??they fetch a good price but  doesnt look to be that green to mei have that trailer already all  of the versions bar the yellow jcb one infact, but this looks the wrong colour to me, to dark for claas , to light for deutz, might just be camera, but worth checking it out with our online experts

just to add to the confusion wasnt that colour also used on the britains rear dump trailer,

Except that the rear dump body was coloured plastic, rather than paint, and it also was a similar shade that was used for the Twose transport box and the re issue of the Grays buck rake.  I think you may find they were a similar shade of green to the Deutz tractor (but the Deutz trailer was significantly darker)

Well done that man  ;D  The brighter colour is much clearer in that picture than the one on eBay.

I'm not sure that it necessarily came with the Ford though - that may just be how he has displayed them (for instance: the yellow version in the middle is the Macau made version that came in the JCB Fastrac set, not with a Ford).

Now!......who has the deepest pockets? ???:-\

oh well time will tell when it arrives, won it this morning for 22 quid :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ , have the yellow and red bauer tanker on that page milo posted to  so hopefully a mf200 trailer will fall my way at toytrac for the tailgate and lever( think i have the lever spare already, and thats another rare one, wish i could find out more about when it was out, box type ect mind

oh well time will tell when it arrives, won it this morning for 22 quid :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ , have the yellow and red bauer tanker on that page milo posted to  so hopefully a mf200 trailer will fall my way at toytrac for the tailgate and lever( think i have the lever spare already, and thats another rare one, wish i could find out more about when it was out, box type ect mind

Gah!!! You beat me by £1... >:( . Was occupied so had to put a pre-emptive down.

I also noticed this on Britainstoys.nl. Nasty colouyr but unusual.

well its here, the lovely seller has included the decal for the other side, the origonal one to, so some glue there, and the tipping mech i have i think, so just a rear door, in the flesh i must say it looks very aw trailers green?? maybe britains were trying to copy something??? once i get it sorted i will post a pic or 2 up with it along side the deutz i have and others 

:P It clearly went to the right home, that's a nice line up. You just need the yellow mf and autoway tippers to complete the collection. Oh and that early edition high sided tipper in turquoise!

yeah looking for the yellows at toytrac if i can find then, want the mf200 version more than autoway as i dont collect that stuff at the mo

its just a sticker Sean that makes it Autoway!, sure you could 'amend' it! ;) ;) ;)

• 3 months later...

its just a sticker Sean that makes it Autoway!, sure you could 'amend' it! ;) ;) ;)

update  on this

no its not ben, just recevied my yellow mf200 decaled trailer, and the wheels are different to, think it looks a different shade of yellow to ,will get some pics tommorrow so you can see