RENAULT 90-34 MX

That is looking good, did you have a lot of modifications to make to the cab? Do you have any pictures of your real tractors?

thanks, yes a lot of time spent on the cab and here are pics of the 106 and 103, the only 1 i have of 90-34 i used earlier in topic but i will take more ;)

post-1856-132639190665_thumb.jpg

post-1856-13263919068_thumb.jpg

Steep hills are where the JF shines, the trailer puts weight onto the back of tractor and you can go almost anywhere.

you really know your stuff mate, the 106 fairly sings up the hills with harvester in 1000 shaft ;D

• 4 weeks later...

Blimey Col, I disappear for a few months and suddenly you turn into a world class builder.... :of:)

That little 90 looks superb mate, brilliant work, and nice to see it lined up with Blake's 103 and the 106.... Oh how I miss her, she still looks good  ;)  :)

Blimey Col, I disappear for a few months and suddenly you turn into a world class builder.... :of:)

That little 90 looks superb mate, brilliant work, and nice to see it lined up with Blake's 103 and the 106.... Oh how I miss her, she still looks good  ;)  :)

look who it is, long time since been talking to you Si ;D

thanks for comments, the 3 lined up look well done they, it all started with your one :D