Northern Ireland Farm Toy & Model Show 27th November 2009

TM190

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well a very sucessfull show, though a problem, the hotel no longer is big enough to cater for it!!!

Time to get the map out, anybody any suggestions please pm or email me and i will pass on ideas for locations.

1800+ people through the doors, computing . . . 180 an hour average, not bad me thinks!

Sold alot of stuff and as usual a few bits home again

Well a very sucessfull show, though a problem, the hotel no longer is big enough to cater for it!!!

Time to get the map out, anybody any suggestions please pm or email me and i will pass on ideas for locations.

1800+ people through the doors, computing . . . 180 an hour average, not bad me thinks!

how about somewhere closer to the border some spin up to portrush alot more lads would go from down here if it was closer they taught iwas mad driveing up that far

Some show.. Lot of people now through the doors.. Deff the biggest show in Northern Ireland but i do think it needs to head down the country bit, Prob get more people and make it even bigger!!!  ;D

It was a long day, And a lot of late nights coming up to it but deff worth it  ;)

good to hear yous had a good show as for moving it keep it up there if they want to go they will travel try putting it over two days

Guest Fear No Deere

Yea i agree need to move it down the country a little..what about the Canal Court Hotel in Newry, its a great spot.

good to hear yous had a good show as for moving it keep it up there if they want to go they will travel try putting it over two days

Main problem is carparking space inside etc . ..

I'm thinkin Antrim Forum perfect if it was a bit more west somewhere like Maghera - cookstown