Cargo trailer

Mike R

Okay, this is going OT a wee bit .....

but!

"Deere 1 - New Holland 0"

Yeah, maybe, back in the day when NH only made combines, but since they inherited the Basildon Basilica to Real Tractor Making, your silly Lanz Bulldog wannabees just don't make the grade! 

and as for ...

"Grip like me if you can!!! Michelin!!!!"

Michael Schumacher. Goodyear.

( ... and we won't even mention the 2005 US Grand Prix)

Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life, stop wastin time and get wasted and life is good

Okay, this is going OT a wee bit .....

but!

"Deere 1 - New Holland 0"

Yeah, maybe, back in the day when NH only made combines, but since they inherited the Basildon Basilica to Real Tractor Making, your silly Lanz Bulldog wannabees just don't make the grade!? ?

and as for ...

"Grip like me if you can!!! Michelin!!!!"

Michael Schumacher. Goodyear.

( ... and we won't even mention the 2005 US Grand Prix)

Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life, stop wastin time and get wasted and life is good

I'm a big ferarri fan and a Shuey fan but he ain't gettin the performance that he can drive to agreed? Michlein is the only tyre i'll use on tractors or me wee clio, Pilot sports exaltos!!!

Deere out does newholland no bother but we'll not argue!!!

As for the cargo trailer i've just won one offa ebay for under 20 quid!!! from germany