UH New Releases 2010

AJH

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ah right, there was another comment under that one too but must have been deleted, would be nice to see more 1:32 countys but wouldnt want to see it stepping on the conversionists toes

hi robert all the county models we produce are hand built models produced in the uk only not elsewhere definatly not conversions thanks dave {dbpmodel tractors}

oh right didnt know you were anything to do with dbp, seen a few of you tractors at moria, looked first class, definitly alot better quality than what uh produce. the row of 4 1174s were definitly a nice sight

thank you. the 1174 gold one yellow and red and white are all obsolete now and command good money for the owners

thank you. the 1174 gold one yellow and red and white are all obsolete now and command good money for the owners

Yeah i seen a gold one on ebay not too long ago making good money. would like to get a blue and white one at some time as theyre my favourite as a neighbour had one for years. do you have a long waiting list on them?

Yeah i seen a gold one on ebay not too long ago making good money. would like to get a blue and white one at some time as theyre my favourite as a neighbour had one for years. do you have a long waiting list on them?

allways robert we do try to build in small runs so there is one or two spares available castings have just arrived

I have just got the UN MF 830 combine I was surprised how small it was I am sure its the right scale but it just looks small even compaired against the Claas Matador.

Its got some nice detail and it seems a little heavierthan most of the vintage uh models.

I have just got the UN MF 830 combine I was surprised how small it was I am sure its the right scale but it just looks small even compaired against the Claas Matador.

Its got some nice detail and it seems a little heavierthan most of the vintage uh models.

they are small combines in real life to mike, so i guess it would be right, i am waiting for the dealer box one to arrive before i get mine i must confess

Some thing for Mark ;)  Universal Hobbies have produced a MF 7499 model in black with chrome finish exhaust pipe. The scale is 1:32 which is limited to 4000 pieces, each model is individually numbered under the chassis from 0001/4000 to 4000/4000. This limited edition will be available from 20th November and is exclusive to AGCO for the first 3 months should stocks last that long!

RRP £44.95

Where can i get it from?