UH New Releases 2010

AJH

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see that Kate in the States is selling the chrome MTX McCormick for only 79 dollars American..that is a far cry from the Massey that can only be found at one location for 200 pounds...If you seen the recent Model Farmer issue 14 you have seen these chrome...

All three new models look great and theres no doubt these models are UHs best batch release todate :)    I would have liked to see wider mudguards and tyres on the 7499 but then again I guess if you bought one to plough in the furrow all day you would have 620s on the rear wheels and no need for wide mudguard options so Im just grateful theyve made the model at all ;)  April will be expensive ;D

nice pics and i like the 7810 a lot,will save me making one....i agree with bluegreen about the 7499 mudgaurds,they would have been much better flared and im surprised that mf even offer the real 7499 without flared mudgaurds,i would have thought they,d have been standard on a tractor this big......but good to see a new mf along as we dont have many of them

I see that Kate in the States is selling the chrome MTX McCormick for only 79 dollars American..that is a far cry from the Massey that can only be found at one location for 200 pounds...If you seen the recent Model Farmer issue 14 you have seen these chrome...

Do you have a link to that site?

i believe those were already long gone when the link was posted, werent able to locate them yesterday. From what i gathered, a maximum of 8 per Agco dealer were available and those are long sold out. However, none are showing up, and these might be very hard to find, or for top dollar as with Outback

Hello all,  I just had a look on a newish website called "bensagriphotos" and amongst many fab pictures all makes of tractors was a brand new 2010 MF6499(non vario version 7499) with same narrow mudguards on it as UH model and grey chassis and surprisingly wide tyres :of  either way the pix of it are superb and certainly food for the convo gang :)  take a peek.

Perhaps admin could provide a link?

http://www.bensagriphotos.co.uk/

Fender width is specified when ordering the tractor.... as it front fender width too... I recently viewed a new 6490 on wide tyres with the most rediculour front mudgruards you have ever seen... in fact I'll try to get a picture of it.

UH will have measured whatever the factory gave them to measure on the day.... same as the 135 10+ parts tractor.. if you measure the wrong thing you'll get a model of the wrong thing really.  I must say it's no great shakes to me really... it will still be a nice model... Richard De Folrenes will be pleased with it as it will make a greap rowcrop conversion with those narrow mudguards

Hello all,  I just had a look on a newish website called "bensagriphotos" and amongst many fab pictures all makes of tractors was a brand new 2010 MF6499(non vario version 7499) with same narrow mudguards on it as UH model and grey chassis and surprisingly wide tyres :of  either way the pix of it are superb and certainly food for the convo gang :)  take a peek.

Perhaps admin could provide a link?

Thanks  ;D  The 6499 was certainly a nice machine, and it's made me want to get the UH model. Your not the first person to mention the narrow mud guards, i'm going to have to ask about it  ;)