UH New Releases 2010

AJH

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Depends on when someone else makes it for sale only then will they do it, mind you it must have the delux removable Duncan like we had if that's ok nath

2wd and 4wd too  as we had both on the farm i worked on .

only 2 wd for us, with 80 loader, loader is most important must be a 80, bout time uh did some of their mf's with a loader, all the others get the treatment, if they did a 80 it could go on the 590, or any 600's they made, even the 3080, as i have seen a few on those, 

good to see a mf along..the 3095s ive done were a real pain of a conversion to do so hopefully this 3080 will keep people from enquiring about 3000 conversions.the 3080 will cover all conversions from 3080-3120..the 3125 is a different tractor sharing its bonnet with the 3635/3645 and 3655.....UH should start painting their wheel centres the correct colour,ive already mentioned this in my 7499 subject,only early mf,s had silver centres,later models had either smoke grey or sapphire grey wheels..small thing but would make the tractor much better..Funny thing is they had their wheel colour almost perfect on the 5480 so why is the 7499 and 3080 wrong

good to see a mf along..the 3095s ive done were a real pain of a conversion to do so hopefully this 3080 will keep people from enquiring about 3000 conversions.the 3080 will cover all conversions from 3080-3120..the 3125 is a different tractor sharing its bonnet with the 3635/3645 and 3655.....UH should start painting their wheel centres the correct colour,ive already mentioned this in my 7499 subject,only early mf,s had silver centres,later models had either smoke grey or sapphire grey wheels..small thing but would make the tractor much better..Funny thing is they had their wheel colour almost perfect on the 5480 so why is the 7499 and 3080 wrong

i think you would only be able to do a 3090 convo the 3120 is different in length and width,but you could also do 3085 and 3095

only 2 wd for us, with 80 loader, loader is most important must be a 80, bout time uh did some of their mf's with a loader, all the others get the treatment, if they did a 80 it could go on the 590, or any 600's they made, even the 3080, as i have seen a few on those,

like this sean

post-1891-132639435693_thumb.jpg

the 3080/3090 is 175inches long in 4wd form,and the 3125 is 181 inches long,this extra lenght could be worked in the model at the cab/bonnet joint...the 3120 shares the same bonnet as the 3080/3090 etc but the 3125 has the air breather on bonnet top and the different exhaust pipe with the small cleaner pipe joining at the bottom...the 3125 also has 3 steps instead of 2..the 3080/3090 has a minimum width of 74inches and the 3120/3125 has a minimum width of 76 inches so again this could be worked in the model....Ive decided not to do anymore tractor convo,s now as the stuff is cominjg so thick and fast from big manufacturers,instead ill let them do the hard work and then buy the models and customise them for my collection,i mean WHAT do you make thats not on the way?? Obviously UH have the rights to MF,s Beauvais museum because the trend of models is strongly following the museum collection,if this is so then can we be lucky enough to expect a 168 or Ferguson Brown along,i think so....

the 3080/3090 is 175inches long in 4wd form,and the 3125 is 181 inches long,this extra lenght could be worked in the model at the cab/bonnet joint...the 3120 shares the same bonnet as the 3080/3090 etc but the 3125 has the air breather on bonnet top and the different exhaust pipe with the small cleaner pipe joining at the bottom...the 3125 also has 3 steps instead of 2..the 3080/3090 has a minimum width of 74inches and the 3120/3125 has a minimum width of 76 inches so again this could be worked in the model....Ive decided not to do anymore tractor convo,s now as the stuff is cominjg so thick and fast from big manufacturers,instead ill let them do the hard work and then buy the models and customise them for my collection,i mean WHAT do you make thats not on the way?? Obviously UH have the rights to MF,s Beauvais museum because the trend of models is strongly following the museum collection,if this is so then can we be lucky enough to expect a 168 or Ferguson Brown along,i think so....

got you bor,i thought you meant you could just bung on a set of 3120 decals,the dimensions are different

near as paul, we had the delux removable cab, the top have came away leaving the lower half on the front, the front screen was a flat at the  bottom, not with the hump over the bonnet, if that makes sence

like this one

yeah see the difference in the windscreen mate

Very nice model and will compliment my Ford 7810 on the mantlepiece :) 

Good points made about inaccurate beacon (ridiculously oversized) and wrong colour wheels etc but these are easily corrected by the meticulous collector ;)

Conversions from this model should all look good with front linkages & row crop wheels the obvious targets for those of us living in and around the fens :)

The only obvious difference between a 3080 and a 3085 is the latter had a pronounced curved exhaust top ;)  so for true authenticity you will need to get the pliers out and bend it over a bit  ;D  The 3080 is very noticeably longer than a 3070 which in turn is longer than the 3060 but hey if you buy one you can do what you want with it ::)

loader is needed on an mf soon surely

Well the MF is a huge surprise for me, we had a 3090 and 3065 at college  so if either of these can be made from the 3080 then happy days. [img alt=:)]http://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/Smileys/default/smiley.gif

3090 is a 3080 with a turbo, no one would notice if you did a quick decal swap. 3065 is shorter and on smaller boots, lot more work to chop 2 cylinders out of the engine and find some 34" tyres to replace the 38's.