easy buckrake conversion

05rich

Question

for those of you who have a new britains farmmaster and want to put the buckrake on a tractor without modifiying or damaging it , have i got something fo you. ;D;)

all you need are; a tractor , a farmmaster buckrake , a siku adaptor set , and a cotton bud (or simular) ;)

IMG_0988.jpg

right, take the cotton bud , cut the ends off and then put this in to the top brackets of the buckrake. then take the adaptor and slot the top of it under the cotton bud, and the bottom on top of the buckrakes bottom bracket. ( picture will explain better )

IMG_0989.jpg

you can then put this on the back of the tractor

IMG_0993.jpg

and with the help of the other adaptor you can put it on the front of the tractor(there will be a bit of distance between the tractor and buckrake)

IMG_0992.jpg

IMG_0986.jpg

then at the end of the day you can take it all apart then put the buckrake back on the farmmaster if you wish and there will be no damage or modifications to the adaptors also ;)

sorry if i dident explain it very well.  :-[

i dont know weather this will work on other brands as i have only tryed it on siku tractors so far. :-\

i will get some clear photos later on or tomorrow for you lot  ;)

22 answers to this question