lower northstead farm

Pete

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice going pete, like to se a normal  modest farm , without 60 brand new 200 HP tractors in the yard  ::)  very realistic in it's arangement of the buildings ,i like what you done so far  thanks for posting  :) :)

thanks :D , not a great lover of huge fleets of new big tractors hence this layout.

Everybody should have a pit like that where things just disappear in the undergrowth. Your doing a great job there PETE E. The buildings look great as well. ;)

now do you fancy putting the masseys away and bringing some fords out :P;D

sorry the blue collection has almost gone now, sticking with the one i'm used too ;D ;D

very nice the woods look good , is the shed in the middle going to be slate tile right in . got a lot of detail there, that would be covered up  :)

thanks old massey,  :D :D only covering part of the roof with slates so as to leave some of the detail on show.

looking good pete, its going to look brilliant when finished

thanks rich, well as the kids are playing and the females are nattering i've done some more, first up is the fleet parked up, second is the christmas morning feed

post-1653-132639219341_thumb.jpg

post-1653-132639219349_thumb.jpg

thats a good idea wish i did that on some of mine, but at the time i thought it looked unfinished.

will agree with it looking unfinished, my thought was too build a scaffold and do builders re-roofing it, might do a transit with my own company name