NEW RANGE OF HAND FARM AND GARDEN IMPLEMENTS

Lady Ferguson

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mandy,the Hart Brothers are overjoyed with their new kit and can't wait to get their (dirty) hands on it.  They have been told they will have to wait for the handles to be given a nice protective coating, ie paint, AND get a toolbox as I don't want them losing them the first time out.

(for the initiated the Hart Bros are Leakey Vale's 2 farriers)

Mandy,the Hart Brothers are overjoyed with their new kit and can't wait to get their (dirty) hands on it.  They have been told they will have to wait for the handles to be given a nice protective coating, ie paint, AND get a toolbox as I don't want them losing them the first time out.

(for the initiated the Hart Bros are Leakey Vale's 2 farriers)

Glad they like them. :-* Toolbox is on the next production run ;)

yes I can completely agree with others. I got mine through the post yesterday , thanks heaps Mandy , all safe and sound.......very nice wee pieces.I am very impressed.

I chose the non painted ones and will get to them eventually. As I have no layout yet it`s not a desperate push but still will be nice to see them all finished.

thanks again and 10 out of 10 for your ( and the maker`s) efforts and thanks too for the free P+P!!!

yes I can completely agree with others. I got mine through the post yesterday , thanks heaps Mandy , all safe and sound.......very nice wee pieces.I am very impressed.

I chose the non painted ones and will get to them eventually. As I have no layout yet it`s not a desperate push but still will be nice to see them all finished.

thanks again and 10 out of 10 for your ( and the maker`s) efforts and thanks too for the free P+P!!!

Thanks John - chuffed to bits that you like them. Be great to see some pics when you've painted them :)

• 4 weeks later...

I have some overruns of the farm implements. So if anyone wants to buy individual pieces (unpainted), they're £1 each (shipping £2). I have:

Wheelbarrows

Hammers - small lump, large lump, small hammers, large hammers

Brooms

Pitch Forks

Shovels

Trowels

Hoes

Anvils

Pincers

Nippers

Rakes

Apologies but some of the items I only have a few of - so everything is on a first come, first served basis - hope that's okay  :)

:)

:of :of :of Awesome

Thanks, darling. I'm really excited about this range :)

Been busy on this lot for a customer with a large herd today - the stacks of sacks aren't mine (their Dave Towse's) so I've had to make the labels a bit smaller (these sacks are based on the Britains variety) and because the decals won't stick to painted resin or plastic (the decals pull the paint off :'( ), the customer will paint them around them when he receives them (another reason I prefer working with white metal ;) ) - but it should give everyone an idea of what can be achieved :)

Picture095.jpg