Paul Palmer

what tractor should i put on the water bowser  

32 members have voted

1. 1. what tractor should i put on the water bowser

• john deere 7930
    • massey 7499
    • new holland T6090
    • case cvx 225

hi mandy,thanks for the nice comment, for the main road i used dark grey undercoat,lightened with white undercoat until i got the colour i wanted and the track is just cement,stuck there with pva and then i hoovered up the excess,quite simple but effective

Very effective - I particularly like the fact you've driven the tractor back and forth over the road to leave tyre tracks.... oooooooooo I just love those little details :-*

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellant and enjoyable updates again Paul,glad to hear I'm not the only one who adjusted the screws on there uh fertiliser spreader.

thanks for the comments jamie,the rauch bracket was just to short to fit on the britains mf 6290,exactly same problem as you mate,allthough nobody else seems to have mentioned it

great updates paul, keep them coming. My rauch needs altering only tractor i managed to fit it too was my mf 590.

thanks pete,the 590 you say is that the uh one,and it fits straight on?the rauch is a very good model,but you shouldnt have to alter it to make it fit,hows your layout going?also mate done anything to your 135?

thanks pete,the 590 you say is that the uh one,and it fits straight on,the rauch is a very good model,but you shouldnt have to alter it to make it fit,hows your layout going?also mate done anything to your 135?

no its the britains one i converted a while back(currently on ebay), and the 135 is still awaiting just been so busy with work... :(

Those backgrounds of Mandy's have really been done justice by your layout Paul... superb mate.... and great to see some MF machines in a nice setting... I do love that 8480 as well  :P

thanks mark,the 8480 is the second one ive done,i didnt really do the front grill justice last time,this time i got,from henri walker 2mm diamond headlights with flat backs,so you just stick them on,you dont have to drill the  grill,and the fleet will all be masseys now