• massey 7499
    • new holland T6090
    • case cvx 225

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Modelcraft@gmail.co link=topic=29032.msg703674#msg703674 date=1306054821]

Love that Claas harvester,is she 1/32? What make is she?

yes paadraig,1/32 scale,made by norscot,obsolete,but 2 well known web retailers seemed to  recently get hold of a norscot warehouse clearout,got mine for £35.00 of ebay,from another guy on here,dave towse,they used to sell the grass header seperately,but the headers are really rare now,i got it because a contractor i used to work for had one,so will be doing a diorama shortly

a very loose start to the silage diorama,i need to weather the forager,make the grass windrow and add a nh 8560 which will be converted to a tm 125 and a silage trailer,just nicked the renault and silage trailer filled with maize from my maize dio to give a rough idea of how it will look

post-1891-1326398073_thumb.jpg

post-1891-13263980737_thumb.jpg

having one jcb 7230,i have just purchased another 7230 with the updated decals,i have won a contract to deliver stone from a local quarry within a 150 mile radius,the only tractors to do this job are fastracs with joskin trailers,this company will be called A&P PALMER AGRI CONTRACTORS,they will run out from the same yard,pictures when the fastrac arrives!!!!!

looking good paul ,certainly come on fast all this layout stuff

thanks sean,like your layout though sean,still evolving,still need a combination of nine more models for dios of stuff ive drove,ive had to draw the line at tractors ive just drove for a day though,i keep complaining,but lack of space for those

as always,driver to add and weather the fastrac,and get some agri contractor decals done,case magnum off the joskin,this will be used with a horsch cultivator,when i convert the horsch tiger,i must admit i like the last picture of the magnum

post-1891-132639810601_thumb.jpg

post-1891-13263981065_thumb.jpg

post-1891-13263981071_thumb.jpg

post-1891-13263981075_thumb.jpg