Zwolle pictures

ertlerik

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:of Stunning beet machinery on those dioramas. Very nice maize scenes aswell. . . . infact it's all great. Pete looks very happy too!

Is the John Deere combine Zikos?

yes tris it was.

i think i have that photographed also. I will be putting my pictures on, tuesday at the latest.

nice to meet some of you guys.. @ pistol pete.. you walked by my stand and didnt say hello (i was the one with all them ford's next to the huge rake and Fendt sprayer), pitty as i would have liked to meet you too.. i already missed a few others of the forum like Mark, but he probably got hooked up at JohnnyMF's stand  :P;)  or he just got scared by all that blue stuff  :of;D

maybe i should wear a FTF-T-shirt next time  :P;)

it was sure nice to talk to a few standholders and model builders like Dave and Amanda Purdue, Steve from Imber models, Graham from G&M and my Irish neighbour at the other side (should we really try to check if Dave's new toy is fireproof?)