international 785 4wd

Looks great finished :) that was a lot of work to put that Britain's ford hitch on and it looks good with the other things in the picture. its a scene  I have looked at many times from when I lived in Wales they where popular tractors down there because of the low cabs for small buildings .

Seeing this tractor reminds me of the 1046 4wd that we had on the farm in the U.K before we came to Canada. we should of bought it with us it would be a real rare thing here and a lot better tractor than some of this Yankee junk from the same period :laugh: . Do you think it would be possible to do a 1046 using 2 of these cut to get a 6 cylinder motor or put lengthend bonnet and cab on a 956 frame? :-\  I do know however it was done it would be expensive as none of the donors are easy to come by for sensible money.

thats the problem with these donars they are 2 expensive to build a 1046 it could cost £280  before you are finished ited just be crazy.

with the exchange it would actually be nearer to $600 Canadian this is the problem we have over here. I may watch around for a while and see if i get the donors. some days I can get lucky by being in the right place at 3 in the morning when the rest of the world is asleep. ( no i am not a part time burglar) The sad part is we sold the real tractor for 1000 pounds i really wish we still had it now at the price of a replica.