help!!

Pete

Question

has anyone fitted front linkage to the UH mf5480?? had concidered fitting siku linkage for useabillity but its not very attractive. Want to be able to fit front press for sowing, weight block or just run empty. Opinions, pictures advice give the lot ;D ;D

10 answers to this question

i have a front linkage awating fitting to a uh 5480,just not got round to buying a new grey chassis version yet to fit it to, cant say  what one just yet mind

i have fitted a uh deutz/hurllman foled up one on the front of my 6480 uh convo

have you used the pma links?? are they useable? (with care)

I think on Markduck's farm layout topic he fitted front links to a 5480,havent done this myself but I did put a siku front link on my mf 6290 on ttv chassis conversion and wish I didn't now,it looks horrible.

Or put the 5480 bits on a uh arion chassis,flare the arches inwards and you get a tier3 grey 6470,which would have front links but a bit less bhp as its a 4.4 cc compared to the 5480's 4.9cc.