Just At The Repairs

Murray

what a pillock... lets just hope one of the drums doesn't buckle under the weight... one slight dent to the side and it will fold up very quickly  :of::)

Actually i hope it does buckle, but i also hope no one is near it to be hurt, then maybe a valuable lesson would be learned, otherwise if nothing happens it will be lifted up again sometime and someone may be hurt

and looking at it defo the one on the front right would buckle 1st  haha

what is she?

2 mins will just ask him  ;D

what a pillock... lets just hope one of the drums doesn't buckle under the weight... one slight dent to the side and it will fold up very quickly  :of::)

step ahead of you, full to the kneck with water  ;)

you boys need to chill out it was used once this picture was taken 1 year maybe to year go now, all i know is that we have used these drums full with water to hold stuff before works away

Come back and tell us that when they do go and the pickup ends up on top of him  ;)

you boys need to chill out it was used once this picture was taken 1 year maybe to year go now, all i know is that we have used these drums full with water to hold stuff before works away

hey listen... lets not fall out over it... all we are doing is expressing an opinion... which is what this place is about... debate...

We are not having a go at you Murray.. and the bloke doing the work on his truck looks old enough to make his own decisions I guess too.. personally... I think he's daft... but at the end of the day it's his decision to take..

I'd also add that I am not whiter than white myself... I've done some daft things similar to that in my time... but in recent years I've been in the position to have to ask other people to do work for me - which I guess makes me more 'sensible'  :-\

In short... don't take it personally Muzza.. now come over here and give me a cuddle  :-*