What's your latest Farm / Construction buy - 2010

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah thanks Alex, I don't collect trailers so I thought it was an obscure tractor from Uzbekistan or some other similar province

i needed another trailer for my small contractors, and being a Massey fan i was unlikely to buy the Claas one  ;)

a couple of scrap lots of ebay one that included a near complete deutz farah britains trailer, (yellow wheel version, just needs silage top, and tailgate, the other a set of tracks (black ones) for my orange fiat 90-90 few other odds and sods, mostly matchbox with them both 

what was the 980 pu fitted to as ive spent a long time building a pu300 and have another to build this week,i could prob modify one of these if i could buy one,but id have to see whats needed to make it into a 300.....and on keeping with the subject i made this for myself so it kinda counts as a farm buy in a way

post-1779-132639253371_thumb.jpg

Spent a fair wadge at Malvern today.

UH Valtra 6850 HiTech in dealer box.

SpecCast Caterpillar D2 with blade. 1:16.

FTF 7000 & cultivator set and the grey ValtraT161.

Scale Craft plastic 'snap together' MF165 'motorised' kit tractor, built but with original box.

Vanguards Austin A40 red van decalled as a David Brown service van, done by the D.B. Club.

And some real tractor bits and bobs.

Malvern show today

Wiking Deutz TTV630

UH Vicon triple mower set

UH Rauch Axis 30.1 fert spreader

UH Rauch TWS 7000 + 30.1 fert spreader

Profarms Gilles Semoir drill

Replicagri Kuhn HR404 power harrow

Going back again tomorrow!!!

It was the first time I was there. On a new and bigger location with now about 1500 attendants. A lot of dutch dealers and also from France. From one of them I bought the JCB at only 55 euros.

Forgot to take the camera so I have no pictures.

Maybe you should go next year also, you will like it.

Jack.