Volvo Loading shovel - 1/32 scale

Jez

the contractor we have that ive driven fro a few times has 2 l70e theyre perfect for everything anyone needs around here he had a huge komatsu but it couldnt turn in most yards plus the l70e will keep grass away from a 890 on a short haul with enough trailers with out a problem and if it is under pressure a tractor can roll while it buckrakes plus they dont drink diesel when doing smaller jobs like loading lime/muck  :-\  plus volvo will put up with alot more punishment than a farmmaster plus theyre still a senceable size for going on roads even with big floats on them

we have been running volvos for 15 years great shovel i have a l90f at the moment nice machine a lot better than the e seris which are noisey in cab towards the d seris we still have a l70d and a older l70b we use my l90 for pitting silage and maize with a 14ft fold up rake .loading all the grain and then filling the stores with whatever comes of the boats usually soya. beet pulp nuts or palm kernal we use her with 30ft blade at that then she loads all this back out again plus 12000 big square bales i do be flat out nearly all year on her have this one 8 months we change them at 18 months as there to many hours on them after that she is on 900 tyres all the time this one has cdc on it which is a gift at silage my boss would not have anything else the only downfall with them is they are a bit on the heavy side for silage work and can drink disel .the plus side comfortable on the road and fast .maybe uh might do one at some time a nice l70 or 90 would be great