fergie 30cwt tipping trailer

jakescot

this came up out of the blue really and am really just seeking thoughts and an approx value from anyone with an idea.has to be better than my own !!!

I have one on the farm here, its had a new floor so is far from original , has been well used, original rims but not tyres. It`s  back door is there .it`s rusty  and  rough, make no mistake.

I have been offered £500 for it from a guy who will  probably know what it`s really worth. I also had an enquiry off a guy I bought a wee old quad off to use as a spare..he`s looking to take it off my hands , probably in his eyes as part payment for the quad....It cost me £520 off ebay BTW.

I really hadn`t meant to sell it , it will only rust away sitting where it is as I don`t use it. I would like to see it done up now I think about it  but don`t think I`d get round to it so would probably be best to let it go if the money is right....

Any thoughts  please ,

John.... I believe they are pretty rare these days.. I'd wager it's worth a lot more than the £500 you have been offfered.. I'd guess at more than double that... but I am only guessing - Friends of Ferguson Heritage have a free market place... why not stick it on there with offers over £1000 and see what comes up  :-\