Réplicagri 2010

AJH

sean, ive trawelled the net for photos on the air con idea but havent found any, any of the 60 series ive drove have had a very good air con unit in them with standard roof, would have put you out of them how cold it was. I think it can only be down to messing up the measurements as that bump it there on the real ones only no were near as exaggurated as on that tractor

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The "bump" is there on all tractors with this cab, 40 series, 60 series, TM's up until the cab roof was changed. The problem is, they have got the measurement wrong and it is too high. The rear part is the opening hatch and the front part houses the fan unit for the heater and air con blower unit. If you want to see what it should look like, have a look at an Imber Models 40 series, that's what it was meant to look like!

once they have been out a week, someone will have made a new top for it i recon, weird they have got it so oversized though, must be a reason for it, but i guess we will never know what or why

ive two britains ones sitting earmarked for the purpose already ha ha!, and pdc also does resin copys of the newer tm type for anyone converting them to tm

• 1 month later...