Réplicagri 2010

AJH

I doubt ROS are producing this model as they have their own rear linkage style as on the Imber Models Fords. ROS are producing the Imber farm models. The model does look very similar to the ROS 110/90 however. They may have reverse engineered the ROS model.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for the answer.

The ROS website says;

ROS, which is flexibility-oriented and counts on a free operating  structure, has chosen to have all moulding, assembling and painting  operations made out-house;  the company provides though final  assembling, shipments and  strict quality checks on every single item.

This company policy lets  ROS offer much more competitive prices and high quality products,  thus confirming its success in Italy and abroad.

So I assume, like you say, one factory making models for many companies.

• 1 month later...
The ROS website says;

ROS, which is flexibility-oriented and counts on a free operating  structure, has chosen to have all moulding, assembling and painting  operations made out-house;  the company provides though final  assembling, shipments and  strict quality checks on every single item.

This company policy lets  ROS offer much more competitive prices and high quality products,  thus confirming its success in Italy and abroad.

So I assume, like you say, one factory making models for many companies.

This is roughly how nearly all the toy/model manufacturers now work (although from the above ROS appear from most in that they are doing the final assembly and packing, whereas most others have the entire operation done for them).  This includes Ertl/Britains, UH, Siku, Hornby/Corgi et al.

If we were told exactly which factories each brand was being made in, I suspect we have some surprises  ;)

2/3 of each, the M160 can be re badged to a M115

Cant wait for them to come out

[glow=red,2,300]Just need them to knock out a F140 and an 88-84 Fiat and the fleet is complete!

[/glow]

you read my mind especially the f140 and get one of brians jfs to put behind it  :of

• 2 months later...

I see that a certain well known web site is showing 3 versions of the Fiat 1**-90 that will be available soon.

Twin wheel terracotta 110-90

Standard Fiat 110-90

Fiat 100-90 limited edition with front linkage

So many models. so little money  :( :( :( :( :(

All 4 new models are on the way..expected arrival middle of next week  ;)

Rumours have it that thy are superier than the Ros models

M115 will not be avavilable until late Autumn / early Winter

Four??? The website I was looking at only had three, what is the fourth one?  :of :of

All 4 new models are on the way..expected arrival middle of next week  ;)

Rumours have it that thy are superier than the Ros models

M115 will not be avavilable until late Autumn / early Winter

M115 is that a 70s lavarder combine or one of these bug eyed new fangled machines people still call tractors  ;);D ;D ;D