my farm

nick henton

it took a little while to work out because i had a pic on my phone which was currupt and was not allowing me to upload onto photobucket anyway heres 3 more

bailing fleet

photos100-1.jpg

close up

photos101-1.jpg

plant hire and contracting

photos102.jpg

hope you like any comments gladly received good or bad please

Ive still got a lot of work to do on my farmlayout I'm a little restricted to what i can do with living with the father-in-law but when we get moved into our own place thats when my layout will start to come together i know that mine isn't as good as some on here but I'm hoping to get sorted soon then start to put it together properly anyway here's a couple more photos of my larger tractors

this is my steiger wild cat II with the lemkin gigant behind it there will be more photos to come tell me what you would like to see more of

photos103.jpg

this is my fendt 936 with a Britain's kverneland 8 furrow plough

photos104.jpg

like before any comments very welcome nick

the green beast is about the only tractor that i have that would be capable of pulling such a large piece of machinery apart from the 936 i think I'm not sure what sort of hp you would need to pull it without to much grief. all my tractors are not on the layout i think there are about 10 or 12 on the shelf they are mostly Britain's the (old stuff) so I'm a little protective of them especially while I've got it just on the floor if you know what i mean. i also have a 1/16 scale case ih steiger on the shelf i will try and get some photos of it on here

hi mjb1

thats not all of my kit i have some more hidden out of the way im going to try and get some more pics on this weekend as im not at work from now till tuesday.

trouble is though i never know when to say ive got enough so it keeps growing

hi Tris

I've got a few of the older Britain's tractors on the safety of the shelving at the moment I'm hopefully going to get my layout up off the floor then i can get all my tractors on the layout then as it will be out of reach of the lunatic dog we've got

this is what Ive been playing about with this weekend Ive decided to add another diemention to my farm I'm not quite sure if to use it as a calving unit or a sheep unit looking to expand on the animal side of the farm hopefully these turn out OK

photos135.jpg

photos136.jpg

one more

photos137.jpg

any comments welcome

regards nick

You've a lot of kit there, hell of a collection really. I notice one of your photo links have been broken though, have you moved folders on Photobucket or deleted the image or something? This can often lead to photo's not showing here via their links.

i accidentally deleted some of my pictures on photobucket  the other day i took i think nearly all my photos of my other post on here of my 1/16 scale models too >:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(!!!!!!!

all of my buildings are made by me i only have one building that isn't which is the big bale shed from brushwood I've very loosely based that on the cattle handling unit from brushwood i like to try and keep all my buildings to my own specs to suit my layout i also like them to be robust i get all my wood from work for nothing and i also use the same flat sheets as base boards I've got loads in the garage waiting to be used. my buildings are by no means perfect and they just suit me for what i need them to do

regards nick

hi Sean

i will do eventually i was thinking of using the stone effect paper that I've seen in the model railway shops or i have the option of hand painting them with the brick detail. Kim, my other half has volunteered to have a go for me bless her.

i have plans for more buildings eventually

regards nick

• 2 weeks later...