what would you like to see in classic tractor mag this year?

what stuff would you like to see in classic tractor mag this year i would like to see a fleet profile of a farm useing all older tractors for all there work and a fleet profile of some one running a fleet of zetors or something like that thats a bit different.also would like to revisit some of the early fleets that were in early editions and maybe some older combines and machinery?

A few more articles on classic farm macinery and implements. In my experience over the past 10 years or so, everyone has concentrated on restoring and preserving tractors and what's the use of that without something period to go behind them or work with? It's just as important to preserve the machinery and implements which in the main seem to have been neglected.

Mark Channell

Histon Produce Company Limited

Units 6-7 Norman Way

Over

Cambridge

CB24 5QE

01954 205000

I KNOW your contact details, Marky, it is the tanned, toned and gorgeous ones' I want! 

(sorry Marky, I do love you - I do! :-*:-* but every girl is entitled to dream)

Come to think about it who wants a narcissist.  Tanned and toned often equates to being self-centred.  :-\

OK Mr Channell - you stay top of my address book! ;D

in the january issue im sure you remember there was the scottish stalwarts article the man with the fortschricht combine i think, im sure all his tractors are zetor and he does all his own work im sure

also like farmers weekly have would be nice to have a compotition for the best self built farm thing

really like to find more industrial / highway versions that now work on farms  so many DB885, 996, 1212  MF 20 E,B,D's , ford 5610H 6610H find their way onto agri uses  , so must be out there somewhere worthy of a story , i know where a 20D is , but never found a 30C yet