TRACTOR & MACHINERY MAGAZINE - APRIL 2010

By the look of the state of the tractor Matt in the picture of loading it on the trailer with the Loadall, you were very brave in undertaking the restoration but just shows that with time and dedication what can be achived. Well done.

good reading in the 135 article,i always enjoy see,ing old info popping up and the pictures were very good indeed as was the article...

Thanks Brian... I was going to use your pictures.. but I have 'plans' for your lovely tractor as you know  ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Picked up a copy yesterday. Have to concur with everyone elses sentiments, thoroughly enjoyed reading your article Mark, a very authoritative and comprehensive piece of work. Matt, what a transformation of you and your Dad have completed on the Fordson, very impressive restoration. :)