• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

;D

nice to follow your work,masseys again then pete

back to the masseys then i see  :P

nice work pete  ;)

Thanks guys, yes reds are back too stay.. ;D ;D , although its only a small layout i'm enjoying working on it and its suprising what detail i can put in and there is lots still to do ;D ;D

In between decorating i managed to get a bit more arranging done ;D ;D , we have the old fella checking out the 8280 which has just joined the fleet for heavy draught work along with a pan buster and simba solo. These are to help with the no plough tillage system and the extra work been taken on, also the 3065 heading out with muck trailer which gets left at the local stables and finally the 8540 with power harrow fueling up before off to level some gate ways ;D ;D

post-1653-13263931574_thumb.jpg

post-1653-132639315746_thumb.jpg

im getting that subsoiler this week pete,nice model? the pictures ive seen look good

Thanks paul... its a good piece of equipment, bought it last may when they first came on the market but its sat in its box till now, fits in well with the new layout.

;D The fun off play after a days work,  ;D  5480 and 3065 about to head off on the council verge mowing contract, and the chassie for the MF700 10 ton trailer stands in the workshop door

post-1653-132639316332_thumb.jpg

post-1653-13263931634_thumb.jpg

In preperation for the local vintage tractor clubs visit, the fleet lined out for viewing :D

left to right

Combine

590 to front

135 to front

jcb loadall

;D ;D ;)

post-1653-132639319069_thumb.jpg

In preperation for the local vintage tractor clubs visit, the fleet lined out for viewing :D

left to right

Combine

590 to front

135 to front

jcb loadall

;D ;D ;)

nice idea pete to get all the tractors and combine out on display,i like it

picture of the yard showing the scenery behind the sheds, not much showing but more will be seen when i do the side. Fastened on to to the ply using spray glue from pound shop

post-1653-132639320258_thumb.jpg

Been trying to finish the side of the shed, wanted to make the shheting look like it had been altered at some point in life and aged. Opinions needed ;D

Also added a picture of the yard ;D again ;D

post-1653-132639324712_thumb.jpg

post-1653-132639324717_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
:D :D :D Thanks guys always good to get the opinion of others. The farm has sat quiet this week as work has been busy but hoping for a little time on it this weekend.