Cat crawler

nick henton

not sure on model but its older than me.

There is a contractor still using a D8 of similar age for mole-ploughing in cambs/beds.

that's my mate Roly Billings.... he's a real CAT fan..... he's got quite some collection of CATS too... he's got a fair few D8's with blades on the civils as well

Mark not sure of his name it was 14 years ago when he did work on the farm i was working on, he used to do a fair amount for NIAB, i saw him last summer on a large setup.

It makes me smile because the farms he does work on have the latest/biggest kit but when it comes to the serious stuff you still need the 'old boys'

He's got some crackers.. a MINT 699... a 188 he's had from new.. and a 3303 digger he also bought new in 1967... a 590 on floats.... 698 also on float I think  :-\

He's a real gent too... one of the nicest people I've met in farming I think

Yes that 699 is lovely!

Think he has some 3000 series too. Did you see his mobile power plant for the power harrows?