Fonthill Farms

Deere-est

did you work there mark .is the office just there to mark alongside 303. what i remember is a track leading up to a range of old buildings and liquid fert tank up there looks a nice place ,velcourt like them quadtracs dont they a few they run down this way

No Graham, but I'm born & bred in that area. Farm office is at Berwick St Leonard, about a mile south of the 303.

I wonder how the quadtrac's tracks get on with the abundant flints to be found in the area ?

I wonder that aswell, Mark. Another neighbour of Fonthill runs a 9380 Quadtrac - at Hindon actually so  expect you may have seen it.

All big farms along there, Graham but it could be one of the yards that fall under the Fonthill umbrella.

nice to drive down the 303 through there some lovely ground and long pulls . think it was at chicklade there was a house with all different car wheel trims on the cable end back in the eighties strange what people collect  ;)

did you work there mark .is the office just there to mark alongside 303. what i remember is a track leading up to a range of old buildings and liquid fert tank up there looks a nice place ,velcourt like them quadtracs dont they a few they run down this way

I wouldnt say Velcourt like Quadtracs its more a case of liking the deal they have going with Case. Ive done work on 3 Velcourt farms and the problems they have with those Quadtracs is unbelievable.