straw and hay ,silage bales

graham

Question

15 answers to this question

Just having a hunt through to swot up on straw bales and this thread came top in the search. Love the teddy bear fur ones... that's what I'm after....!

How did you come by the fur Graham..? Please tell me you didn't have to shave a teddy bear! That would just be too weird!  :of  :laugh:  :laugh:

Just having a hunt through to swot up on straw bales and this thread came top in the search. Love the teddy bear fur ones... that's what I'm after....!

How did you come by the fur Graham..? Please tell me you didn't have to shave a teddy bear! That would just be too weird!  :of  :laugh:  :laugh:

great idea Graham

teddy bear fur ... just so happens my mum works in that line of bussines (making teddys)

may have to get some "off cuts" and try this, this summer

great idea Graham

teddy bear fur ... just so happens my mum works in that line of bussines (making teddys)

may have to get some "off cuts" and try this, this summer

Presumably if we crossed her palm with the right sort of silver Rich, your mum would probably get some for us right? And I'm bound to be close by to you or vise versa sometime very soon so I could get hold of it from you....  ;)  I am formulating what some may refer to as 'A PLAN'....  ;)  :laugh:

have a look on ebay simon that was where i got the stuff  from no teddy bears where hurt during the making of the bales  ;)

Thank god for that Graham, thought I may have to call the RSPCTB....  :of  ;)  :laugh: