Field work in Holland update 30/12 Case IH dealership pix page 21

ertlerik

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beeeautiful flower fields, one thing I remember very well of our tour of Holland...... that and the bright lights of Den Haag and the 'special smokey smokey' some chap sold me in a bar  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

These trike conversions, do you know what the thinking is behind them, Erik? They look so odd but yet there seem to be a few in your country at work. Also, is the John Deere seed drilling on a beach?!! It is so sandy, must be very dry?

Love the silage wagon too  8):of8)

Beeeautiful flower fields, one thing I remember very well of our tour of Holland...... that and the bright lights of Den Haag and the 'special smokey smokey' some chap sold me in a bar  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

These trike conversions, do you know what the thinking is behind them, Erik? They look so odd but yet there seem to be a few in your country at work. Also, is the John Deere seed drilling on a beach?!! It is so sandy, must be very dry?

Love the silage wagon too  8):of8)

The trike is all about even compaction, to get an even seedbed, note that the front axel is still on, putt the wheels back on take the trike part off, and in an hour you have a normal tractor  ;)

Had to take this 1455 over to a customer for a friend  8)  and saw this Fendt on the way  :of

011-33.jpg

Is that where MVO has that new 80 tonne volvo digger digging sand out? would love to see more MVO pics, i love his paint job

Is that where MVO has that new 80 tonne volvo digger digging sand out? would love to see more MVO pictures, i love his paint job

Nick, it took me some time but here are MVO pictures, they are working on a new railroad track in this area, did not see the new Volvo digger unless it is still in Volvo colours.

CatD6R.jpg

Liebherr5801.jpg

Liebherr5802.jpg

Liebherr5803.jpg

MVOlot.jpg

MVOroller.jpg

That is contractor Breure isn't it Erik? Didn't knew they still had such nice machinery. The MB-Trac's used to do work for the RIJP as well. A lovely sight.

You are right Niels, I think the 1500 is the last one they have, they use it to transport the Hitachi tracked digger.

Thank you for th epics erik, you are a kind god, i shall be shouting you in the pub one day when im over your way

you see some Very nice machines over there, i have to come and have a look around your beutaful country one day

Very interesting pictures. I like the side discharge attachment on the front of the shovel. I have never seen one of these before, I bet they are not cheap!!

Loooovely 8160  8):-*8)

The 8160 is very nice, but the best looking tractor has to be the black Valtra N142  8)

Can not tell you anything about the side unloader other than fast, wile i was standing there they unloaded 3 trucks in under 5 minits  :of and the shovel had to make room for the truck to pass before unloading as well, very cool to see.