Lakeland Model Farm & Construction Show - Penrith - Sunday 21st Nov 2010

BC

will have a sketch in progress this year,  worked really well last year.  A lot of people dont realise I do the drawings, think there a photoshop effort, >:(

not sure what the pic might be, but it could be in relation to the 1st in a series about modern classics.  Poll currently suggests the JD7810 has it in the bag, ahead of the Ford 7810.  Pick will be a collection of sketches celebrating the model.  Might have to be the JD at the show I think....

Might be a few special offers there this time.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

will have a sketch in progress this year,  worked really well last year.  A lot of people dont realise I do the drawings, think there a photoshop effort, >:(

not sure what the picture might be, but it could be in relation to the 1st in a series about modern classics.  Poll currently suggests the JD7810 has it in the bag, ahead of the Ford 7810.  Pick will be a collection of sketches celebrating the model.  Might have to be the JD at the show I think....

Might be a few special offers there this time.

ian we got one for my dad at the show at myerscough college in 2008 and it was perfect a ford 7810 dad loved it as it was fathers day present and the 1st 100+hp tractor that he owned! :)

ian we got one for my dad at the show at myerscough college in 2008 and it was perfect a ford 7810 dad loved it as it was fathers day present and the 1st 100+hp tractor that he owned! :)

Mark, Great, thanks for the feedback.  Starting on a JD7810 montage this week, see how I get on for having it at the show.  5 Sketches all on one A2 picture.  Should look good hopefully ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Well although I will still be attending the show it is very unlikely my fatehr will be attending since well he is still in hospital after his heart scare and I think the 500 odd round trip might be a bit tiring for him. Anyway mum has said thety won't be going but that should not stop me. And provoded he is fine when home it won't  ;)

Anyway just to say there could be a spare Travelodge room at Southwaite Services on nights of Saturday and Sunday 20th and 21st Novmember if anyone is still looking to find accomodation.

I cannot say at this point they definately won't be coming but just a heads up that there may be a room free which is paid for and cannot be refunded so it will be wasted if they don't get along.

bill, anyone selling spares for britains going ..thanks rob .

Well Rob there was Brian Norman with a host of spare parts last year. I'm not sure if he is attending this year or not. I van PM you harold's mobile number and you can ask him if you want ??? ???

I bought a few things of Brian last year including a milking parlour and sheep dip which were MIB amongst quite a few over good Britain's. At the end he was having a walk about and was complaining about his knees. From the short time we spoke he seemed a very "in the know chap" about Britain's. Shame if he not there but one's health has to come first.

Ah roger roger but when you said down I thought you were coming from the North like the Scottish contingent from Aberdeenshire and Alloa ;) ;)

You really mean you will venture up as will tractorbob and robbo ;) ;)

Anyway joking aside hope to see you there and come and say hello at the FTF stand and or at Big A's stall ;) ;)

;D ;D  up down ill be their unlees the other half go,s into labour  :police:

i shall be at BIG A ,s stand most of the day  :)

last year their was,nt many  trade stands is their going to be any more this year

i like the sound of that, i should have cakes as well ;)

;D ;D  up down ill be their unlees the other half go,s into labour  :police:

i shall be at BIG A ,s stand most of the day  :)

last year their was,nt many  trade stands is their going to be any more this year

Well I saw an article in Model Farmer issue 2 and I think HollysToys and Udimore are new this year to the show.