Zetor 12145 (long build)

Well as i have mentioned on different posts i am making a zetor 12145

this is a tractor i have wanted to make for a long time this will be a long build as i have exams coming up soon and may have to put the model working aside for a while  :-\ :'(

But until then im not going to stop  ::)  if anyone has better pictures of the real thing that would help alot  ;)

heres the real thing

178225_large.jpg

engine

119634_thumbnail.jpg

119636_thumbnail.jpg

front

[img width=508 height=272]http://i805.photobucket.com/albums/yy335/DB1690power/178227_thumbnail.jpg

back

[img width=507 height=311]http://i805.photobucket.com/albums/yy335/DB1690power/178226_thumbnail.jpg

Fantastic work so far, keep at it. Googls prob you best bet for images try 16145 and 14145 as well in google, would be more pics on them and theyre the same tractor anyhow albeit without a turbo. I think i or my brother may still have the original leaflet for teh 12145 range, i'll try look it out and scan it if i have

Fantastic work so far, keep at it. Googls prob you best bet for images try 16145 and 14145 as well in google, would be more pictures on them and theyre the same tractor anyhow albeit without a turbo. I think i or my brother may still have the original leaflet for teh 12145 range, i'll try look it out and scan it if i have

aye i no that they are the same only with turbo if you had any pics that would be good  ;)

thats a good start mate is that a 595 chassis and whats the wheels of .

no it is a britians volvo BM chassie lenghtened

the wheels are off a britains Same dont no what the number is.

may need help getting a cab

hi DBfan

what sort of cab are you puting on it

heres a picture of the one near me

DSC00669.jpg

very nice i used to drive a 14145 & the newer black cabbed 12145 awsome tractors , & pulling a 4 leg flatlift behind a 1500 gal tanker was comparable to the 1174 county that was doing the same job on the same hills near totnes. matter of fact i was fully weighted & even the county driver wanted to drive it when his wasnt running, just as much grip & he felt safer as the longer wheel base made it better on the hills !

Thanks for the pic i am building one the same as the pic i put at the start of the topic one of the first black cab models  ;)  just need to figure out what size of plastic to get to make the cab.

thanks Jack

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...