New Britains Purchases

jsedelweiss

Went to Chester Toy Fair yesterday and bought:

Britains L.W.B. Landrover

Britains Blue Muckspreader

Britains Blue Claas Trailer

Britains Blue Post Hole Borer

How rare are the last three? I bought them for cheep! What would they be worth? They might be for sale in a week.

CIMG2751.jpg

CIMG2748.jpg

CIMG2750.jpg

Thanks

Nice finds there, especialy the blue Claas trailer (from Super Value Pack 5004 issued in 1989) and the blue and white manure spreader from set 9636 Ford New Holland Gift Set which was only around in 1989  and 1990.  A few manure spreaders did come out individually boxed (I have one bought in a shop in Gainsborough), and the blue cultivator probablly did too, but I have never come across one. 

The Ford New Holland Set has been hard to find since its deletion (along with the Deutz-Fahr Sets), but I suspect I considerable number were put into peoples collections at the time because of the colour variations, and there are probably more of those sets still in existence than other sets which only contained the standard coloured models.