as i was passing

tractortim

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Their plain trucks are eye catching enough, I say plain..... what I mean is no airbrushing. They are still far from plain. Saw their new MAN TGA today, awesome looking truck.  8)

Looking at this one again, that bull bar is borderline surely? I totally obscures the front number plate  ???

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Poor chap on that Massey has a long way to carry the grass! Nice to see a forage wagon on the go, never seen one working in England but I did buckrake behind a Strautmaan in New Zealand. Some nice photos there, Tim  :)

nice to see the habberfield clan hard at it tim ,well i say hard at it , they're all pretty much laid back .

did they drive the 5000 over from north newton as well  :of

who's doing mikes silage mate ? the way he was talking it was graham farmer but i didn't think he had any massey's ?

seen the 290 before but that could be from your other pics , so not familliar with that

& as for the deere's who's is the big krone forage waggon ............it's huge , like tris said i've only really seen the strautmaan about  as they've been selling well in the south west aparently

nice pictures mate  :) 

the buckrake tractor is from north newton with norm at the wheel

at mike's was paul fisher on the massey buckraking and pete thomas was raking then came back with the krone wagon

the 290 is probably been seen in earlier pictures was on the wrapper last year will be cutting my few acres this weekend so should be able to get afew more photos

• 1 month later...

back to todays activitys the modern stuff!asiwaspassing001-3.jpgasiwaspassing002-3.jpgasiwaspassing003-3.jpgasiwaspassing005-1.jpgasiwaspassing006-1.jpgasiwaspassing007-1.jpgasiwaspassing008-1.jpgtha first combine had thrown a wobbler and chucke the belts off the engine for no reason it seems tha other nh combine  was new last year and was grunting on through the osr certainly was using its power

was out and about today and came across my local thatcher gathering up his crop using a howard rotabaler never seen one working so was quite interested to see it working he has two more in the shed as spare balers apparently they all work am trying to get him to lend me one for our local vintage shiow. after stooking they lay them all down and bale them into bundles and then store them in some redundunt chicken houses to be threshed and combed later in the year was quite a good visit as i may be the proud owner of a mf 150 plough if i plough his ground for him this autumn i can have it as part of the deal!