kongskilde sucker blower

I remember using it for emptying barley from a flooded grain store, oats from bins, dropping beans back onto the straw walkers of the TX32 to clean a second time for seed. .... Versatile but like you say, not the best!!!

nice build graham, you'd be surprised how many people still use them !

i've even persuaded a few to use parts from old ones to help keep the dust down for when i have to blow into sheds .

will have to find some to take pictures of now ! whats the betting i dont find one set up ready for use ! ;D

got it marcus ,where is the farm deepest wales

not that deep mate , it's in monmouthshire , not sure what he mixes though , it's an organic set up, we only really deliver organic meal to both his farms , i dont think he feeds in the parlour , but have seen others deliver dairy cake to another silo , & again taken via auger to his mixer then all mixed & augered into a diet feeder /mixerwagon

we have one of these, ours is a trailed version though, we don,t mind it, not as quick as the auger but we can load a lorry with it in just over an hour provided we don't have to shovel any out the bottom of the bin. Looks good though MJB1, was it simple to do?

we have one of these, ours is a trailed version though, we don,t mind it, not as quick as the auger but we can load a lorry with it in just over an hour provided we don't have to shovel any out the bottom of the bin. Looks good though MJB1, was it simple to do?

err ..........? .um............. yes i just pointed the camera at it & pressed the button on the top  ???

as for the model i couldn't tell you mate graham built it  ;):)