Grass

Manor Farm

Question

20 answers to this question

For mown grass, Tim I have used moss, dried out and stuck through a kitchen blender. Marcus showed me how to do it. You can get bags of moss from garden centres for a fiver or so. Big bags too. Just lay it out in a litter tray and stick it in the airing cupboard for a few days or outside under a panel of glass or something.

I also used a cheap grass mat for the standing grass. I got it from LIDL or as Sean calls it. .. Liddel  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Have you sprayed that with anything Noel? I don't think I have seen any quite as good as that, it is usually bright green and shiny.

Not sprayed at all Tris, just straight out of the packet and teased out with hands, looking back at the pics them swards do seem a tad heavy  ;D

That was less than half a bag of the stuff used on the above field and its only £4.99 a bag at homebase, BARGAIN or what!