• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the 6430 has less horse than the 6920s but only a slight difference of 2hp

jd 6920s-171 jd 6430-169

some how i cant see a 4 cylinder doing 169 horse, you must have her chipped, 6830 we put on the pit will just touch 160 odd, theres a 6530 here chipped and she only does 160 odd with the chipped screwed as high as she goes

Nothing here what so ever.

Many farmers are still on rolling the grass most not expecting to cut for at least 2 weeks sun has been out and we have had some thundery showers and so rain over night the grass is now starting to shoot up.

Most livestock farmers are more concerned about getting the neeps in now for the livestock over the winter.

some how i cant see a 4 cylinder doing 169 horse, you must have her chipped, 6830 we put on the pit will just touch 160 odd, theres a 6530 here chipped and she only does 160 odd with the chipped screwed as high as she goes

whoops sorry forggot to say it has been chipped :-[;D

Nothing here what so ever.

Many farmers are still on rolling the grass most not expecting to cut for at least 2 weeks sun has been out and we have had some thundery showers and so rain over night the grass is now starting to shoot up.

Most livestock farmers are more concerned about getting the neeps in now for the livestock over the winter.

few parks around here that would mow, slot of boys sowing neeps here aswell rob

the 6430 has less horse than the 6920s but only a slight difference of 2hp

jd 6920s-171 jd 6430-169

you might find that 64 WILL go bang it will have a very short lifespan, it is just simply not designed to cope with that power, also you will need 4 injectors within a very short period of time

you might find that 64 WILL go bang it will have a very short lifespan, it is just simply not designed to cope with that power, also you will need 4 injectors within a very short period of time

thats what i thought no way a 4 cylinder will cope  doing 169 horse

when changing our 6620 to the 6930 we reckoned, want power - buy power,

Its like a man told me one time, quit messing about with car engines etc. . . want a fast car? Buy a fast car. plain and simple.

so dad bought the M3 now the M5 ha ha

IMG_7312Small.jpg

Something to make a difference in this section. Steyr rather than NH/JD/MF  ;) . Silage is nearly done in my part of the world (South-West Holland). All done in beautiful weather. Both quality and quantity are very good from what I hear.

Now it is onto the next cut.

I think many people regard Claas as the harvester Bas. It doesn't mean they are the best but possibly offer the most, brand, resale value, dealer back up and so on. Many Claas are in my area with two Krone and one John Deere. We also have a very good Claas dealer.