silage is on

Tractorman810

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

fiat looks well id say, fastrac is over the top the boy who drives it is daft though, he drives a digger for a plant contractor has scotland stickers all over her  ::);D , fastrac is the hit for drawing grass though

I know what you mean Niels. I watered by lawn yesterday for 45 minutes as we have not had rain for three months... then it rained all night!!  ::)

We need a lot more though.

Why is the New Holland painted up like a CVX and not a TVT?

I know what you mean Niels. I watered by lawn yesterday for 45 minutes as we have not had rain for three months... then it rained all night!!  ::)

We need a lot more though.

Why is the New Holland painted up like a CVX and not a TVT?

i noticed that tris,the mudguards and the upper vent on the side of the bonnet are a giveaway

This contractor used to run only IH and Case IH equipment but when he was in the market for a new CVX the price wasn't to his liking so he ordered a TVT 135 instead and painted it red and put some CVX decals on the side. They have some more NH's in red which became sort of their company colour. Not all have Case decals on them though.

Sadly NH is a LOT cheaper over here than Case IH.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

lost count on the amount of wholecrop we have done up until now at work  :D the jd 7850i is on wholecrop and the jd 7950i is on silage  :)  but as the 7850 has a problem with the shoot work have bought a jd 7550 while they get someone to fix it and the 75 is on silage and the 79 is on wholecrop nw until the 7850 is back then they will swap back  :D  ill have to upload my pics up soon got a good couple hundred now so will have to pick some  :)

lost count on the amount of wholecrop we have done up until now at work  :D the jd 7850i is on wholecrop and the jd 7950i is on silage  :)  but as the 7850 has a problem with the shoot work have bought a jd 7550 while they get someone to fix it and the 75 is on silage and the 79 is on wholecrop nw until the 7850 is back then they will swap back  :D  ill have to upload my pictures up soon got a good couple hundred now so will have to pick some  :)

Just up load all of them, im sure no one will get bored of looking at them