My MF and Contracting photos

BigX500

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what hp is that krone ?? and what do you think of it ? we just had one on demo now a big x 650 and it wasnt that good when alongside the john deere 7850 prodive work have got  :-\  and they are ment to be eqaul machines

Love the Krone bigX500 had it against a jaguar 890 walked over the claas i have heard JD will not put the 7850 and 7950 in the same field has the V12s

Love the Krone bigX500 had it against a jaguar 890 walked over the claas i have heard JD will not put the 7850 and 7950 in the same field has the V12s

That would be good to see if someone could organise it, All the different makes of harvesters of simliar HP in one big field with the same crop conditions.. Could be interresting  ;D

• 2 weeks later...

hmmm intersetsing that she walked over the claas  :-\  work should demo a v12 then as they got a 7850 and a 7950 which is te only one in the uk at the moment  :) 

and im in farmers gaurdian article pics about it  :)  im drivin the 6930 alongside  :) 

http://www.farmersguardian.com/bank-on-john-deere-prodrive’s-pulling-power/33048.article

http://www.farmersguardian.com/attachments.aspx?js=yes&height=auto&width=572&storycode=33048&attype=P&atcode=38960

• 1 month later...

we try and aim for 10 acres hour the best i have done is 22 acres in 40 mins 180acres a day is god going. our biggest problem is field, road and farm sizes holding the trailers up don't use the hp until we are in maize

good going! most we've handled in a day is just under 160 acre in 16 hours or so, like you say we head for the 10 acre an hour aswell  ;)

good pics by the way!

Nice shots of the old Massey on the trimmer, I have been using a 2wd 698T for the same job lately, put the pictures up in my topic in this board too.

Yes please get them on a friend of mine still use a 698T on a McConnell PA96 just had a creeper box put in it.

• 4 months later...