• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

24032010317.jpg

24032010318.jpg

24032010319.jpg

24032010321.jpg

24032010322.jpg

24032010324.jpg

Thats it from Stewart Trailers, They weren't a trailer i knew very much about before i went but after an hour or so around there yard you can learn alot about them, The main man himself took us round and was very helpful and answered all questions..

The work that we seen going on was top class and the overall quality of the final product was impressive!! Alot of care goes into each machine..

Overall very impressed with the whole setup and for the prices he gave us for a 12T silage trailer, Why wouldn't you buy one!!!  ;D

Well Peoples, Thats all the machinery Pics for yous.. Plenty more pics of 'student going ons' But you dont want them  ::) ::)

That was my week on Scotland, It really did open all our eyes a bit and Most, If not all came back to N.I. Thinking..

We really are wasting our time over here when you see how its done across the water!!  :-\

jim is a rough man on that 8530 when he drops the front hopper the tractor just stops bounceing then bang down goes the sower  ;D  "times money man" he has a real nice 7430 as well

Nice photographs from Stewart workshops, lots of shiny stuff there. Was the artic trailer a refit or do they make them aswell?

Plenty of nice working photographs too, I do like the one of Markys next loader tractor  ;)8) 8)

As Tris said nice photos from Stewart Trailers. I assume it would have been Jim Sewart himself that showed you round. I noticed him in one of your pictures. Did he not show you his collection of County's ??? ???

I don't know Tris but I'm fairly sure they would not have built the artic float trailer from scratch...only the float body me suspects :-\ :-\

Nice photographs from Stewart workshops, lots of shiny stuff there. Was the artic trailer a refit or do they make them aswell?

Plenty of nice working photographs too, I do like the one of Markys next loader tractor  ;)8) 8)

I know the trailer was new, but not 100% weather they built it or not  :-\

That MF is far to big for a loader!, Visabillity wasn't great either  :-\

As Tris said nice photos from Stewart Trailers. I assume it would have been Jim Sewart himself that showed you round. I noticed him in one of your pictures. Did he not show you his collection of County's ??? ???

I don't know Tris but I'm fairly sure they would not have built the artic float trailer from scratch...only the float body me suspects :-\ :-\

Think it was Jim now say the name it rings a bell, Very nice bloke.. No didn't show us his countys!  :of

Did they have any of the floats for the northlink ferries in there blake.

http://www.stewart-trailers.co.uk/latest_news.shtml

Some very sturdy trailers those stewarts, plenty up our way but then again a local trailer.

Some nice picture of the tattie gear, very big in the north east of scotland between maxwell brothers and Ewen Benzie.

Jesus, that's quite some contract and quite an order!!