What Britains Ford would be best for a 6600

Blue man

Question

16 answers to this question

definately the old britains chassis..the 2 pictures i attach is of a recent FORD 5000 4wd conversion i done and spent a while comparing the old and new britains chassis,it seems the new one,s dimensions are way too big.....the old one seems perfect and would be hard to beat......good luck with the cab as you,ll have your work cut out but it,d make a nice model.that cab is popular in ROI.......i agree the deutz cab might make a good starting point....

post-1779-132639328284_thumb.jpg

post-1779-132639328304_thumb.jpg

Savage

why are you doing one??

Im doing it because we used to have one

my local contractor ran these for many years and my father drove them until he was given a new jd 3040 2wd and i have the 3040 so im doing this aswell as a timber silage trailers as a tribute to my father whio has supported me in every thing i have done and i want to give something back to him

Blue Man,

I was justing pointing out i had a set of the white flat top Ford fenders knocking about should you need such given what you were planning.

Sorry if I have misunderstood.

Adie

Oh no bother lad I have them already but thanks