royal cornwall show

Paul Palmer

Been there today, good show as per usual  :) 

Weather cloudy, but thats ok for walking around all day.

Father in law's new digger is on Truro Tractors stand which was nice to see.

Heres a few pictures of some various tractors.

Big machine for these parts  :of

post-764-132639329594_thumb.jpg

they have sold that jd?? never, must have big fields to cope with that thing, will post my pictures later, but several i have taken have alreay been posted by paul and mark,

That deere was sold in about january, to a big arable farmer called george thomas suprised how they made it look so new as it worked down all the spring corn ground!

had a look for you mr poland, twice infact and didn't see you, once about 9.15 the other arround 2ish ,

bet the owner of that jd is happy getting it back that clean,they usally have a big combine on the main feature, so was surprised to see that instead

had a look for you mr poland, twice infact and didn't see you, once about 9.15 the other arround 2ish ,

bet the owner of that jd is happy getting it back that clean,they usally have a big combine on the main feature, so was surprised to see that instead

ahh yeah at our stand? was just arriveing at 9 not sure where i was at 2!

yeah is some machine replased a cat challenger

few different ones from me,

first up a really well built trailer, half pipe and a name i aint ever heard of before, but they had low laoder spreaders there to, agrimac, 16 ton i belive silage trailer

014-3.jpg

015-2.jpg

next a nice jcb fast trac and lime spreadewr combo

017-3.jpg

then the oldie version, power major and atkinson i think spreader

007-19.jpg

they have sold that jd?? never, must have big fields to cope with that thing, will post my pictures later, but several i have taken have alreay been posted by paul and mark,

not that particular one sean ,but yeah 1 sold, i was all cocky to the rep  saying nothing that big down here,how small was i when he said they had sold 1 in mid cornwall!!!,oh well, live and learn

not that particular one sean ,but yeah 1 sold, i was all cocky to the rep  saying nothing that big down here,how small was i when he said they had sold 1 in mid cornwall!!!,oh well, live and learn

it was the paticular one as its already sold, look at the tracks on it they are defentally used  :)

i bet ;D ;D  do know of a case maxum down here, liskeard infact so that wasnt really a surprise, but the jd was, hell of a outlay at 260,000 quid, sure thats what the sign said

do you mean case magnum sean,i think that was supplied by tamar tractors,it is on cases website,260,000,well with discount you would get a bit off,but probably leased,i would think mate

That'll look handsome with a haybob!! mind you diesel has probably just been invented in Cornwall and the Cornishers need some way of using it, hahaha!!!!  im forever making those sort of comments to my Mrs.