Upstreet farms Ltd

Mike R

I have recently had some major changes in my layout and to start with we needed a new central heating boiler so thats going to happen in july I have swoped the downstairs tractor room for the complete loft space 18 x 28 which I am now making into storage for my collection underneath and my new Layout.

I have based the new layout on where I used to live and grew up I lived between three farms in a rural part of the kent countryside the first being a very small farm with about 20 acres of land. the second a medium sized arable farm with some cattle. and the last a very large farm with 2000 Plus acres Arable spud, orchards oil seed rape with cows and Sheep.

I am waiting for the water tank to be removed from the loft so I can do the final quarter of the layout, Three different farms had different makes of machinery HP of tractors, all have now upgraded to modern machinery on the new layout with some vintage machinery.

I will post some pictures as I complete each part of the layout. as it stands I have about 10 fields complete and 80% of the 3 farms completed .

Watch this space.

Mike

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Just a update work still in progress Having the water tank removed from the loft Monday so then I can build my storage for my collection and part 3 of my layout. Still have not taken any pics to share with you maybe next week I will post some. bear with me please.

To your usual standards Mike  ;)

Plenty of Blue tractors on show which always pleases this pair of eyes  ;)

Love the grain stores and nice to see the kidsglobe silo blending in nicely with your set up  ;)

Thanks guys more pics to come I cant wait until next week when I get to build my tractor display areas which will cover a third of the loft space leaving 2 thirds to cover my layout pics to follow end of next week. thanks again for your interest  :)